Everyone’s favorite time of year is right around the corner! Ah yes, summer.
It’s time to break out the shades, put on those flip-flops and find the perfect spot either next to our pool (or in it!) because we’ve got just the event for you — our third Annual Captivaville Songwriter’s Weekend!
Happening Father’s Day Weekend, June 18-20, join us for the biggest pool party of the year! We’ll be featuring five rising stars who will be twanging their guitars and rocking out with you either poolside or at Crow’s Nest Bar & Grille.
Our five headliners, hailing from Southwest Florida and Nashville, are bound to have you swaying with the palm trees and soaking up the good vibes. Our 2021 Captivaville lineup is made up of:
- Sheena Brook Our very own talented Southwest Florida country and rock star, Brook has the power to capture an audience with her stage presence and musical ability.
- Kayley Bishop is a master storyteller who defies genres by mixing soul, bluegrass and rockabilly. Like Brook, Bishop was also a contestant on The Voice!
- Brian Sutherland mixes both jazz and pop while singing heartfelt stories about love, loss, victories and defeat.
- Trick Savage, the Grammy-nominated songwriter has played with Eric Church, Ashley McBryde and Trisha Yearwood.
- Will Jones has breathed all things country since he was six years old where he played and toured in his parent’s band, The Cana Ramblers.
How can you score free tickets to an awesome poolside show like this? Easily! Just book two or more nights and the tickets are yours! That’s a trip to not only enjoy great live music but the gorgeous beach, sunny Florida weather and relaxing island life, too.
So, what are you waiting for? There’s no better way to start summer off right than by attending our third annual Captivaville! Click here to book your room or call us at 800.223.5865.